Resources for teaching children and supporting learning on the human body…
This app allows children to explore a working model of the body. Every part is interactive: the heart beats, guts gurgle, lungs breathe, the skin feels, and eyes see. It is designed for children to discover what we’re made of and how we work.
- Explore seven interactive systems to learn basic human anatomy, including the skeletal, muscular, nervous, circulatory, respiratory, digestive, and immune systems.
- Discover detailed, interactive models of the heart, brain, eye, stomach, mouth, and much more.
- Get the urogenital system as an in-app purchase.
- Learn new vocabulary with text labels in 50+ languages.
- Create a dashboard to learn about new updates and apps, delete accounts, change languages, and support your kids’ experiences in all Tinybop apps.
- Smart device features include: camera demonstrates vision, microphone shows how hearing works, photo and music libraries demonstrate brain function, device orientation shows the effect of gravity on the body.
- Intuitive, safe, and kid-friendly design.
- Multi-user system: each child can choose and name their own avatar.
- Recommended for toddlers to adults.
This app allows children to explore and learn about the basic functions of the human body through hands-on gameplay – guided by their own curiosity. By guessing, rotating and pulling in each area, there is a lot to discover and to do.
Created by a team of medical doctors, educators and parents, This is My Body includes content on:
- Growing – how fast do we grow?
- My skin protects me
- The 5 senses – how do we see, hear, feel, taste and smell?
- I’m hungry! – the digestive system
- Respiratory system – your body needs oxygen
- Circulatory system – your heart beats constantly
- Muscular system – exercise is good for you
- Nervous system – how information is transmitted
- Skeleton – why do you need joints?
My Incredible Body lets kids investigate, experience, and learn human anatomy while having a blast! Explore visually stunning, medically accurate 3D anatomy models. Learn amazing facts about how the body works. Fly through the different body systems, pausing to take a look around.
- Play and learn with medically accurate anatomy models.
- Learn fun facts about the body:
- How the skull bones fit together
- What the busiest muscle in your body is
- Other cool science facts like how the iris got its name
- Watch short movies that show how the brain works, how muscles work together, and how the heart functions.
- Fun quiz questions for kids to test themselves on what they’ve learned.
- Fly through the body and look around:
- How does blood flow?
- What do the lungs look like when breathing?
- What happens in the body during swallowing and digestion?
- Zoom inside muscles and organs.
- Brain and nerves
- Lungs and air
- Bones of the skeleton
- Kidneys and urine
- Seeing, swallowing, digesting, breathing, and smelling
- Circulation and the heart
- Puberty and human reproduction
For something a little more in depth, then this is the app for you… This is like a virtual “Gray’s Anatomy“.
The BioDigital Human is the most comprehensive set of 3D anatomy and health condition models ever assembled. Choose from thousands of interactive visualizations to build your own custom library of models. This app is an extension of the award-winning BioDigital Human Platform online, allowing web and mobile users to seamlessly explore the human body in 3D!
- 5,000+ anatomy objects and health conditions
- fluid, true 3D scrolling, zooming, and panning
- select and dissect objects
- search and fly to objects within a 3D model
- add or remove layers
- audio support
- gamified quizzing
- interactive 3D simulations
- share models in true 3D or challenge your peers to a quiz
- sync customized models from the web to mobile
- read detailed descriptions while viewing and interacting with stunning visuals
- toggle labels on and off
- take screenshots and annotate
- tailored content by specialty and user type
- the Human Platform constantly evolves: access & download new additions