UPDATE! Promotion and Giveaway has ended.
Successful kids have a strong foundation in the 3 Rs – Reading, ‘Riting, and ‘Rithmetic. Last week, our focus was reading. This week, R is for arithmetic!
To kick start our week, I would like to introduce:
Details of the giveaway and promotion below!
Meanwhile, let me tell you all about Splash Math Online…
- Splash Math offers fun math practice for children from Grade 1 to Grade 5
- It can be used as part of a homeschool math curriculum or to supplement school work at home
- It has an adaptive algorithm that personalises the level of difficulty based on your child’s answers
- It motivates children to continue practicing with awards and games which are unlocked with points won from practicing
- It allows parents to monitor their children’s performance from the parent dashboard – they can see what skills have been mastered, how much time has been spent practicing, etc.
- It allows parents to give their children a nudge in areas requiring more attention by setting extra practice sessions
- It is approved by Parents’ Choice, Famigo, Apps for Homeschooling, and was the winner of the 2011 Best App Ever Awards
- What’s Covered in Splash Math:
- Number sense
- Place value
- Counting and comparison
Want to see more? Take a video tour:
Splash Math Online Promotion
For a limited time, Splash Math will be available at 30% off all monthly and yearly subscriptions. Just use the following coupon code when you sign up for your Splash Math Online Subscription: FIGUR30.
Splash Math Online Giveaway
StudyPad has generously offered to sponsor one full year subscription to Splash Math Online worth $79!
To get more free entries and increase your chances of winning:
- Like Splash Math on Facebook
- Follow Splash Math on Twitter
- Tweet about the Splash Math Giveaway
- Pin it! Splash Math on Pinterest
Don’t forget to leave me a comment below to confirm your entry to the giveaway! Giveaway ends Sunday 10 November 2013!