MiniLUK Brain Challenger is a play-and-learn matching game that reinforces children’s essential developmental skills such as visual perception, concentration, critical thinking, language ability, and basic math. The Advance Brain Challenger:
- Nurtures higher order thinking skills
- Strengthens logical thinking and reasoning skills
- Improves memory and concentration
- Masters essential elements of Geometry
- Builds solid foundations for reading, writing, and learning math
This bundle package includes:
- miniLUK Controller
- 8 miniLUK Advance series workbooks with total of 1152 advanced brain-challenging exercises
This 8-workbook series aims for more advanced level of exercises for children’s intellectual growth. There are three major focuses:
- visual perception ability (Visual Perception 1 & 2, for ages 6+)
- general learning and higher thinking skills (Higher Order Thinking 1, 2, 3, & 4, for ages 7+ & 8+)
- spatial relationship (Geometry 1 & 2, for ages 7+)
Visual Perception workbooks provide effective exercises to improve and to strengthen the core elements in visual perception which is one of the most basic and important skills required in order to learn to read, write, and do math. Higher Order Thinking workbooks are specially designed to promote children’s overall learning abilities and higher order thinking skills. Geometry workbooks introduce all the essential elements of geometry via colorful illustrations and easily understood graphics in order to deliver the most effective learning results in geometry. Lines, planes, 3D figures, measurement, combination of shapes, area, surface, pattern, symmetry, and spatial relationships are all covered in these exercises.
This series is suitable for children ages 6 and above or for those who already completed miniLUK series age 5 to 7 and would like to advance to a more challenging level of learning.