From the Heguru Parents’ Seminar.
- Raise a child by developing his strengths.
- Raise a child based on his individuality, not by comparison to other children.
- Do not be caught in the dilemma of T-score education and academic snobbery in education.
- Nurture your children by adding points instead of deducting points.
- Nurture your children by observing the “Kindness” within them rather than disguised behaviourism.
- Bring up a child by understanding the various growth processes.
- The impressions and expectations parents and teachers have on their children will influence their results and performances.
- Respect and recognise the existence of your child.