G1 dropped a bombshell on me and told me he needed to dress as Shakespeare and he needed a costume in two days. Since I didn’t have much time to run around to get materials, I recycled some stuff and came up with this:
- Plain white button-down shirt.
- Black shorts.
- Long black socks from Will Treaty’s Ranger costume.
- Vest from Frodo’s costume.
- The cloak is also the same one from Frodo’s costume but with the hood tucked in.
- The hat (below) was borrowed from a friend. It’s one of those carnival hats with a few feathers stuck to the side of it.
This is the entire costume put together (he was supposed to tuck in the white shirt):
The look we were after was something like this:
Not too bad considering the minimal effort on my part. I thought so anyway…