Okay, there is absolutely nothing healthy about this one but since it came by special request from G2 – and it’s holidays – I thought: “why not?” So here it is…
- 300g self-raising flour
- 35g cocoa powder
- 75g caster sugar
- 60g butter, melted
- 95g choc bits
- 125ml Nutella
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 300ml buttermilk
- Sift dry ingredients into a large bowl.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Spoon mixture into a prepared pan.
- Bake at 190C for 20 minutes.
- Remove and cool.
- Top with Nutella for even more decadence.
If are looking for a slightly healthier recipe, you can try this one: Hazelnut Chocolate Muffins