ASICS Women’s GEL-Kayano 16 Running ShoeLeave a response July 4, 2011 / Posted in running shoes
- Impact Guidance System employs linked componentry that enhances the foot’s natural gait from heel strike to toe-off
- Guidance Line is a vertical flex groove that decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency, and Plus 3 technology offers 3mm of additional height on women’s models to help relieve achilles tension
- Gender Specific Forefoot Cushioning provides a cushioned platform feel in the forefoot, and women’s models help relieve Achilles tension
- Gender Specific Space Trusstic System recognizes the normal periodic changes in the shape of the woman’s arch and provides for the controlled deformation of the arch into the space within the system
- Asymmetrical lacing design reduces potential for irritation and provides improved comfort and fit
The ASICS® Gel Kayano 16 women’s running shoe is packed with performance technology; it features an Impact Guidance System (I.G.S.®), which enhances the foot’s natural gait to ensure smooth, efficient turnover. The Discrete Heel Unit attenuates shock on impact, while a ComforDry™ sockliner provides additional cushioning and moisture management.Cutting-edge technology and high-end components combine as this venerated trainer returns in a bold new edition. Features ASICS new Guidance Line for optimal gait, DuoMax Support System, a re-designed asymmetrical lacing system, and the shock-attenuating Discrete Heel Unit.
List Price: $ 139.99