Bolle Sport Anaconda Sunglasses (Dark Tortoise/Polarized Axis)Leave a response April 30, 2011 / Posted in Accessories
- Medium/large fit with 100% UVA/B protection
- Polarized lenses optically precise filter embedded in the lens eliminates most glare and reflected light
- Polycarbonate (PC) lenses are super lightweight, premium-grade plastic resin lens
- Exceeds ANSI requirements for UV protection for impact resistance and optical clarity
A member of Bolle’s Snakes Collection, the Anaconda is named for its wrap-around style that holds tight with high-performance polycarbonate lenses that are lightweight and shatter resistant. And thanks to the inlaid, non-slip Thermogrip® temples and nose pads, they stay on whether you compete for pay or play.
- Polarized lenses optically precise filter embedded in the lens eliminates most glare and reflected light.
- Medium/large fit.
- 100% UVA/B protection.
- Polycarbonate (PC) lenses are super lightweight, premium-grade plastic resin lens which are 20 times more impact resistant than glass and a third of the weight.
- Exceeds ANSI requirements for UV protection for impact resistance and optical clarity.
- Carbo Glas® coating, an industrial strength coating, is applied to both sides of the lens for greater scratch resistance.
- Anti-reflective (AR) coating because glare comes from two directions. This scientifically engineered coating on the backside of the lens eliminates backside glare to reduce eye strain.
- Nylon frame made from high-grade nylon to create lightweight, flexible frames.
Bolle sunglasses are renowned for their combination of wraparound style with high-performance optical technology, and the Anaconda is no exception. Polycarbonate lenses are constructed of lightweight premium-grade plastic resin, which is 20 times more impact resistant than glass. The polarized lens provides an embedded, optically precise filter which eliminates most glare and reflected light, while inlaid, non-slip Thermogrip temples and nose pads keep the frame firmly and comfortably in place, even during strenuous activity.
- Anti-reflective Coating: Scientifically engineered coating on backside of Bolle lenses eliminates backside glare to reduce eye strain
- ANSI Standards: Lenses exceed American National Standard Institute (ANSI) requirements for UV protection, impact resistance, and optical clarity
- Bolle Nylon Frames: Purest high-grade nylon is used to manufacture superior, lightweight, flexible frames
- Carbo Glass Coating: Bolle’s proprietary, industrial strength coating is applied to both sides of the lens for greater scratch resistance
- UVA/UVB Protection: Exceeds the industry standard with 100% UVA/UVB protection, up to 400 nanometers
Bolle delivers high quality sunglasses and goggles for performance and protection, and is constantly refining its trademark combination of fit, fashion, and comfort, resulting in some of the freshest and most technologically advanced eyewear in the industry. Since 1888, Bolle has crafted premium sunglasses, ski goggles, safety eyewear, and military and tactical eyewear from the finest frame and lens materials in its own factory.
- Lightweight, shatterproof lenses
- Flexible, virtually indestructible Hydralon frames
- Advanced, sport-specific lens technology
List Price: $ 99.99
Price: $ 62.99